Turning Point at Calvary has opened their doors and hearts to the St. Augustine community and our ministry. Our partnership enables us to use their excellent facility for Olympic Tae Kwon Do instruction with the heartfelt love of God. This combination has created a training center that provides excellent training, a relaxed atmosphere and the opportunity to fellowship with old and new friends and work together for a common goal. Our location is really a home away from home. Both the families and individuals that participate with us find a challenging yet rewarding opportunity to strengthen their minds and bodies.
Our School is led by Larry Wang, an Olympic (Kukkiwon) certified 2nd Dan Black Belt. He also serves as the Chairman of Yeshá’s board. His two daughters are also Black Belts and they assist with the class training and fellowship.
Here are some of the student’s comments about our classes. We think you’ll see why it’s a great place to be on Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings:
- “it’s great family time. It has brought our family closer together.” – Michelle
- “I like Yeshá Tae Kwon Do. It trains my body to be strong and my mind to focus.” – Aaron
- “Mr. Wang is awesome.” – Taylor
- “I like Mr. Wang because he’s nice and we get a good workout.” – Zachary
- “The school is fun.” – Tyler
- “We get a good workout and are challenged to do our best at every class.” – Leslie
Come join us and see what we are all about!